- Maria Rodrigues-Toth
Maria's radio career began on Inspirational Breakfast during which time she had the privilege of broadcasting from Australia, Italy, Finland & France. She now presents the very popular programme, Woman to Woman.
Her life outside of Premier is just as busy, being involved in a prayer ministry team, as well as speaking at events and occasionally getting involved in worship playing keyboard.
She is passionate about ecumenism and the miraculous, so loves being able to bring women from different church backgrounds together on her show. Having studied for two degrees in Theology she's always up for Biblical discussions, and the constant flow of women coming through the door ready to share what God's done in their lives provides a perfect setting to chat about Biblical truths.
- When she was younger she wanted to be a ballet dancer, farmer, taxi driver and pilot - not all at the same time, though.
- She eats ketchup with roast dinners.
- She once flew to Rome for Premier with only 2 hours notice.
- Her favourite Bible verse is Ephesians 3:20 -'Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us!'
- She doesn't like being cold and hungry.