Saturdays 8.00am - 11.00am
Make sure you kick start your weekend with Nage and Nicky on the Big Breakfast every Saturday morning!
Tune in to take part in our spanking new competition. sixty six seconds is a test of patience, mental agility and quick thinking, with a sprinkle of everyday general knowledge. Everyone who takes part will be vying to have their name on the sixty six seconds leaderboard below, displaying the top participants. Have you got what it takes?
sixty six seconds leaderboard
*//Terry Connor from St Helens - 8 points (08.03.14)
*//Sharai Renton from Bath - 8 points (22.02.14)
*//Jacqui Julyan from Penzance - 8 points (18.01.14)
*//Mavis Jay from Reading - 8 points (21.12.13)
*//Margaret Colouhoun from Edinburgh - 10 points (07.12.13)
*// Sue Simpson from Glasgow - 8 points (21.09.13)
*// Sandra Williams from Middlesex - 8 points (24.08.13)
*// Rebecca Abiona from Dagenham - 8 points (03.08.13)
*// Kenneth Ramjitt from Haringey - 10 points (20.07.13)
*// Ignatius Rodrigues from Tooting - 8 points (29.06.13)
*// Sue Clapson from Swanley - 8 points (27.04.13)
From 6am - 8am tune in for Saturday Quiet Time with Tony Miles - a chance for you to relax and spend time with God.
Then from 8am - 11am, Nage will rev you up for the weekend with music, laughs, and the chance to win a heap of exciting prizes.
So, start your weekend the right way; try a hearty Big Breakfast with Nage!
SATURDAY 8 MAR
It’s time for our monthly film review with Mark Dighe and with the Oscars done and dusted, it’s time to take a look back at the winners, losers and those who he thinks should have won. Plus he’ll be reviewing The Grand Budapest Hotel and Escape from Planet Earth for us.
And being International Women’s Day, Nicky and Nage will be celebrating women and will need your help.
Plus win over £500 worth of prizes in sixty six seconds, including a special edition CFC Rotary watch worth £395!
Don't forget to get in touch and join the Saturday morning fun:
Call 08450 21 21 21
Text PREMIER followed by your message to 66777 (you will be charged your standard network rate)
Listen On Demand
- "SUNDAY IS COMING" FOR SYRIA - 28 Sep 2013A brilliant young man, Najib, joined Nage and Nicky on Big Breakfast. He's a Syrian Refugee living in the UK, who came in and painted such a beautiful picture for us, of the Syria that he knew and loved. But so much has changed. Najib spoke with such conviction, reminding us that we MUST ALL do something and that with our help, better days are coming.
- EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES - 21 Sep 2013PAD from Come Alive Success Coaching came in and caused a stir when he told us to stop making excuses and get on with achieving our goals and enriching our lives! So what's your excuse? Be motivated and uplifted by what Pad has to say.
- YOU ARE TODAY, WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS HAVE BROUGHT YOU - 7 Sep 2013PAUL ANDERSON-WALSH always brings enlightenment when he comes onto Big Breakfast. Today, he taught us how to renew our minds and that your negative attitude may be what’s bringing negativity into your life!
- FROM DEATH'S DOOR TO A NEW LEASE OF LIFE - 31 Aug 2013Marcel Schreur, known in the art world as MAS.S, was a hard hearted man who just wanted to make his millions, which he did. But then he got cancer and lost it all. Hear his remarkable story about finding faith, defeating death and discovering his new "gift". In his late 40's, Marcel picked up a paint brush for the first time...Now, just two years later, his art work is being exhibited internationally.
- HE'S SUNG WITH KYLIE & JAHMENE...AND NOW FOR PREMIER - 24 Aug 2013Singer Songwriter LAWRENCE ROWE hails from acclaimed performing arts school, The BRIT School, which has brought us the likes of Amy Winehouse and Adele. With his debut E.P. out and peforming with the London Community Gospel Choir, this busy man pops in with his band ahead of their performance at Unsigned Live tomorrow.
- LIVE FROM GREENBELT - 24 Aug 2013Former Premier Presenter Andy Walton popped up to chat to Nage, live from the Greenbelt Festival. As a festival of arts, justice and unity, it pulls in festival goers and celebs from all backgrounds, from Comedian Milton Jones to Worship Leader Graham Kendrick. Andy gives us the low-down on what's happening there and explains what bad experience last year means he's not camping this year!
- KYLIE BISUTTI - 'I'M NO ANGEL' - 17 Aug 2013KYLIE BISUTTI had what many girls dream of and what many men dream of, but she soon gave up the all attention that she craved when God touched her heart. Former Victoria's Secret model, Kylie, joined Nage to talk about her new book, 'I'm No Angel' and why her body is now just for her husband.
- EX PRO COMEDIAN TURNED PRIEST, FR FRANKIE MULGREW - 27 Jul 2013Fr Frankie Mulgrew, son of comedian Jimmy Cricket, will have you laughing through this interview. He's compiled the book, 'Does God LOL', with funny thoughts and contributions from the likes of Jo Brand, Ken Dodd, Milton Jones, Tim Vine and more! Fr Frankie also shares how he went from Comedian to Priest, ministering to celebs along the way, and why we all need to get down to Brightlights World Youth Day at Home, this weekend.
- THE ONE LINER COMEDIAN, MILTON JONES - 20 Jul 2013Award-winning comedian, MILTON JONES, popped in with news of his new book, Even More Concise 10 Second Sermons, his mixed views on same-sex marriage and he spoke about Comedians falling away from their Christian faith and potentially falling out with the Church.
- WARTS & ALL VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY WITH JAMES CARY - 13 Jul 2013Award winning comedy writer, JAMES CARY (Miranda, My Family), tells us why he wrote The God Particle - A comedy sitcom, addressing the questions that people have about Christianity, in an intelligent manner. You can catch this sitcom at the Edinburgh Festival this Summer.
Page 3 of 18