- Premier's Big Breakfast
Saturday's 8.00am - 11.00am
Make sure you kick start your weekend with Nage on the Big Breakfast every Saturday morning!
Tune in to take part in our spanking new competition. sixty six seconds is a test of patience, mental agility and quick thinking, with a sprinkle of everyday general knowledge. Everyone who takes part will be vying to have their name on the sixty six seconds leaderboard below, displaying the top participants. Have you got what it takes?
sixty six seconds leaderboard
1// Sue Clapson from Swanley - 8 points (27.04.13)
From 6am - 8am tune in for Saturday Quiet Time with Tony Miles - a chance for you to relax and spend time with God.
Then from 8am - 11am, Nage will rev you up for the weekend with music, laughs, and the chance to win a heap of exciting prizes.
So, start your weekend the right way; try a hearty Big Breakfast with Nage!
We're doing something exciting and we need your help, because we want to EXTEND HOPE! With your help, we can reach those who are struggling. So join us as we come together as Christian, because we are EXTENDING HOPE!
Don't forget to get in touch and join the Saturday morning fun:
Call 08450 21 21 21
Text PREMIER followed by your message to 66777 (you will be charged your standard network rate)
Listen On Demand
- LIVE LOUNGE: TENORS Un LIMITED - 20 Oct 2012"The rat pack of Opera" joined Dave & Nage to serenade us through a Saturday morning. The cheeky lads, Scott, Paul and Jem spoke about appearing on Top of the Pops, putting their familes first and their latest album, Viva La Vita.
- AGONY UNCLE ON GIVING AND RECEIVING CRITICISM - 13 Oct 2012Big Breakfast's Agony Uncle, Paul Anderson-Walsh challenges you on the way you respond to criticism and the rather unloving way may of us give it.
- LIVE LOUNGE: REMISSION FLOW - 29 Sep 2012Trevor & Darren from Irish band, Remission Flow, joined Dave & Nage live in the studio. Hear about Darren's conversion story, "shady" past & about the chart topping band he used to be in, aswell as the work the band is doing and a live EXCLUSIVE performance of their new track, Holy.
- Live Lounge: Sugarfoot - 22 Sep 2012Twin sisters, Loretta & Natasha Andrews (vocals) & Johann Ting (guitar) are Sugarfoot - the band, previously known as Brownmusic, who have a unique fusion of soul, folk and rock. The upcoming stars chatted to Nage & Dave about supporting Take That on Tour & their Christian influences.
- AGONY UNCLE ON BEING RAISED AN ORPHAN - 1 Sep 2012Big Breakfast's new Agony Uncle, Paul Anderson-Walsh, came in to chat with Dave & Nage about change…Little did we know the change the discussion would take. Listen as he reveals the change he went through, as his mum switched him with his brother, leaving Paul to be brought up in an orphanage.
- THE PROCLAIMERS ON FAITH & MUSIC - 25 Aug 2012Charlie Reid (The Proclaimers) & Rev Richard Coles (The Communards) talk faith, music & Greenbelt
- HARLEM GLOBETROTTER ON RACISM - 18 Aug 2012Nage chats to former Harlem Globetrotter, Andre Bryant, about faith, sport and racism. The former Basketball player is a pretty inspirational character with a real heart for helping youngsters. He's here in the UK with the Olympic ministry, Lay Witnesses for Christ International, which is engaged in evangelism.
- THE ART OF DATING – 9 June 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by resident Agony Aunt Pastor Marion Meyers to discuss the art of dating. Listen back as Marion talks through the various stages of dating, how to conduct yourself in a relationship and some practical hints and tips on how to get yourself the ‘right’ man / lady.
- EAT YOUR WAY TO A BIKINI BODY - 2 June 2012Lizzie and Dave caught up with food expert and nutritionist NICOLA BURGHER KENNEDY. Listen back as they discuss how to get yourself slim for Summer, which diet is best and why Dave needs to overhaul his diet!
- LEVI ON HIS FAITH ROOTS – 19 May 2012Lizzie was joined by a man known as ‘The Dragon Slayer’ after he rose to fame after appearing on Dragons Den and launching his Reggae Reggae Sauce...He is Levi Roots. Listen back as he discusses how he got to where he is today, some good hints and tips for up and coming entrepreneurs and what it was like appearing on ‘The Apprentice – Your Fired’.
Page 3 of 14