- Premier's Big Breakfast
Saturday's 8.00am - 11.00am
Make sure you kick start your weekend with Nage on the Big Breakfast every Saturday morning!
Tune in to take part in our spanking new competition. sixty six seconds is a test of patience, mental agility and quick thinking, with a sprinkle of everyday general knowledge. Everyone who takes part will be vying to have their name on the sixty six seconds leaderboard below, displaying the top participants. Have you got what it takes?
sixty six seconds leaderboard
1// Sue Clapson from Swanley - 8 points (27.04.13)
From 6am - 8am tune in for Saturday Quiet Time with Tony Miles - a chance for you to relax and spend time with God.
Then from 8am - 11am, Nage will rev you up for the weekend with music, laughs, and the chance to win a heap of exciting prizes.
So, start your weekend the right way; try a hearty Big Breakfast with Nage!
We're doing something exciting and we need your help, because we want to EXTEND HOPE! With your help, we can reach those who are struggling. So join us as we come together as Christian, because we are EXTENDING HOPE!
Don't forget to get in touch and join the Saturday morning fun:
Call 08450 21 21 21
Text PREMIER followed by your message to 66777 (you will be charged your standard network rate)
Listen On Demand
- CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW – 19 May 2012Lizzie was joined by World Vision’s Gardener John Warland. Listen back to the chat from the grounds of RHS Chelsea Flower Show where World Vision (www.worldvision.org.uk) have a plot on the Main Avenue. Hear John explain the meaning behind the garden and how much it means to be designing a plot at THE Garden show of the year! And don’t forget to visit www.rhs.org.uk and vote for the World Vision Garden to win an award for ‘People’s Choice’.
- FINDING FORGIVENESS - 12 May 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by a Youth Pastor all the way from the Gold Coast – the nightclub capital of Australia, Pastor Adam Ramsay; and our resident Agony Aunt Pastor Marion Meyers. Listen back as they go discuss the depths of dealing with forgiveness, what happens if you don’t forgive and some practical steps on how to start on the road to true freedom.
- NOEL ROBINSON THE MAN BEHIND THE MUSIC – 3 May 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by international worship leader and musician Noel Robinson. Listen back as he reveals more about the man behind the music, how he came to be who he is today and the passionate message that God has given him for our church today.
- LOU FELLINGHAM ON LIFE, MUSIC AND FAMILY – 3 May 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by the talented lead singer of Phatfish and artist in her own right, Lou Fellingham. Listen back our chat as she reveals why God called Phatfish into being, the highlights of her career so far, and how she copes with working alongside her husband!
- PETER PAN TO ASLAN – Big Breakfast: 28th April 2012Lizzie was joined by talented theatre producer, Charlie Burnell, ahead of the launch of his new show, ‘The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe’. Listen back as Charlie explains how after the success of Peter Pan he set about to choose his next production, how the cast and crew have got on behind the scenes, why he’s glad he’s producing not acting, and what it was like to meet Anthony Minghella.
- MOBO AWARD WINNER: YOLANDA BROWN – Big Breakfast: 14th April 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by a talented double Mobo-award winning singer / songwriter and Jazz saxophonist, YolanDa Brown. Listen in as she explains what it’s like behind the scenes as an independent artist releasing a brand new album (‘April Showers, May Flowers’), the moment she had to choose between her studies and her music, as well as the day her dreams came true when she sat in the seat of a fast car!
- SINGING SENSATION: TARA MATHEW – Big Breakfast: 31st March 2012Lizzie and Dave were joined by a lady who has the vocal range of Maria Carey, the looks of a model and the heart of Mother Teresa - move over Lady Gaga – it’s time for TARA MATHEW. She’s written a song ‘In Three Days’, which is one of the first ever Easter story pop songs! (Plus it is currently at number 9 in the iTunes pre-order charts.) Listen back as she reveals her testimony, the amazing way her musical career has unfolded and sings live!
- SINGING STARS: CHERWELL SCHOOL GOSPEL CHOIR – Big Breakfast: 17th March 2012Lizzie caught up with 13 members (of the 50 strong) CHERWELL SCHOOL GOSPEL CHOIR, who drove all the way from Oxford to perform live. The talented crew have previously performed at the O2 Arena, on BBC TV, but listen now and hear what happened when they entered the Premier Studios. With a song to mark St Patrick’s Day, a special Mother’s Day tune as well as a couple of their classic songs it was a beautiful occasion…
- ARE YOU A GOOD EVANGELIST? Big Breakfast – 10th March 2012Lizzie Crow was joined by Methodist Minister PHIL SUMMERS and professional actor, PETER MORETON, who are mastering the art of evangelism with their project ‘The Applecart’. Hear them tell how they go to pubs or theatres and use story-telling, film, music, comedy, song and drama to connect with non-church goers to bring the good news of the gospel.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR LENT? Big Breakfast - 18 Feb 2012Last year HOWARD DOBSON visited 46 different churches in 46 days during Lent. This year he's set himself a different challenge. He plans to read the New Testament all the way through using 46 different versions to get to the heart of the Scriptures again.
Page 4 of 14