Saturdays 8.00am - 11.00am
Make sure you kick start your weekend with Lady T and Nicky on the Big Breakfast every Saturday morning!
Tune in to take part in our spanking new competition. sixty six seconds is a test of patience, mental agility and quick thinking, with a sprinkle of everyday general knowledge. Everyone who takes part will be vying to have their name on the sixty six seconds leaderboard below, displaying the top participants. Have you got what it takes?
sixty six seconds leaderboard
*//Jackie Sallis from Cheltenham - 8 points (15.03.14)
*//Terry Connor from St Helens - 8 points (08.03.14)
*//Sharai Renton from Bath - 8 points (22.02.14)
*//Jacqui Julyan from Penzance - 8 points (18.01.14)
From 6am - 8am tune in for Saturday Quiet Time with Tony Miles - a chance for you to relax and spend time with God.
Then from 8am - 11am, Nage will rev you up for the weekend with music, laughs, and the chance to win a heap of exciting prizes.
So, start your weekend the right way; try a hearty Big Breakfast with Nage!
SATURDAY 12 APR
A bumper Saturday for you! Prizes, marathons and festivals are all on the menu this morning. We’ll be catching up with Justin Brierley, who is down at Spring Harvest in Minehead where two world records are being attempted. Also we will be speaking to Tim Grew, Vicar of Trinity Church in Cheltenham, who will be swapping his collar for sweat bands at this weekend’s London marathon: a vicar on the run!
Paul Anderson-Walsh, our resident not-so-agony uncle, but a wise man and pastor, will be discussing ‘strength’. Not the muscular kind but strength in God: how we access it in adversity and the Scriptures to help.
Not forgetting too you have the chance to win a prize package worth £270 and there's something for the kids too - a Bubblebum booster.
Don't forget to get in touch and join the Saturday morning fun:
Call 08450 21 21 21
Text PREMIER followed by your message to 66777 (you will be charged your standard network rate)
Listen On Demand
- KYLIE BISUTTI - 'I'M NO ANGEL' - 17 Aug 2013KYLIE BISUTTI had what many girls dream of and what many men dream of, but she soon gave up the all attention that she craved when God touched her heart. Former Victoria's Secret model, Kylie, joined Nage to talk about her new book, 'I'm No Angel' and why her body is now just for her husband.
- EX PRO COMEDIAN TURNED PRIEST, FR FRANKIE MULGREW - 27 Jul 2013Fr Frankie Mulgrew, son of comedian Jimmy Cricket, will have you laughing through this interview. He's compiled the book, 'Does God LOL', with funny thoughts and contributions from the likes of Jo Brand, Ken Dodd, Milton Jones, Tim Vine and more! Fr Frankie also shares how he went from Comedian to Priest, ministering to celebs along the way, and why we all need to get down to Brightlights World Youth Day at Home, this weekend.
- THE ONE LINER COMEDIAN, MILTON JONES - 20 Jul 2013Award-winning comedian, MILTON JONES, popped in with news of his new book, Even More Concise 10 Second Sermons, his mixed views on same-sex marriage and he spoke about Comedians falling away from their Christian faith and potentially falling out with the Church.
- WARTS & ALL VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY WITH JAMES CARY - 13 Jul 2013Award winning comedy writer, JAMES CARY (Miranda, My Family), tells us why he wrote The God Particle - A comedy sitcom, addressing the questions that people have about Christianity, in an intelligent manner. You can catch this sitcom at the Edinburgh Festival this Summer.
- THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT CHRISTIANS AREN'T A THREAT - DR GEOFF TUNNICLIFFE - 13 Jul 2013DR GEOFF TUNNICLIFFE is the Secretary General of the World Evangelical Alliance. Having spoken worldwide on major global issues such as poverty, HIV/AIDS, human trafficking, interfaith dialogue & spirituality, he joined Nage to share his views on how governments in the Middle East should view Christians who are just trying to live good lives.
- WHAT MAKES UP A GOOD CHARACTER with PAUL ANDERSON WALSH - 6 Jul 2013Bible buster and Director of The Grace Project, PAUL ANDERSON WALSH, stopped by to help us think about our character. What do you think he said was the key trait that signifies a 'good character'?
- POSITIVE MALE ROLE MODELS - 15 Jun 2013Who has been a positive male role model in your life? And does it matter if you don't have one? Patrick Reagan OBE and Stephen Ekpenyong from urban youth charity, XLP, and Ben Harding from Christian Vision for Men, joined Nage to share advise and tips, father to father, and to explain the real benefits of having a positive male in your life. Listen for laughs, encouragement and the story of how Patrick's young son embarrassed him...!
- THE BIG IF WITH KRISTYNA MYLES - 8 Jun 2013Singer, songwriter Kristyna Myles, pops into the studio on her way to the Big IF Rally, to tell us why she felt the need to be involved in the event and she gives us a listen of the track she’s penned about ending world hunger.
- SPIRITUAL BATTLES - PAUL ANDERSON-WALSH & DEBBIE HOYTE - 8 Jun 2013Nage spoke with our resident Bible buster and Director of The Grace Project, Paul Anderson-Walsh, along with Agony Aunt and trainee Lay Minister, Debbie Hoyte, about overcoming Spiritual Battles; what weapons we should be using to defeat the enemy and how to tear down strong holds.
- A MORNING WITH SONGSTRESS, PHILIPPA HANNA - 18 May 2013Fresh off The Seriously Funny tour, PHILIPPA HANNA joined Nage in the studio, revealing that she loves Eurovision, she talks touring with THAT curly haired man, Lionel Ritchie, and she sings a song from her upcoming album, Through the Woods, live for us.
Page 4 of 18