- Inspirational Breakfast
Weekdays 7.00am - 10.00am
Kick start your day and join John Pantry and Lisa Mainwaring (Mon & Fri) and Esther Higham (Tues - Thurs) every weekday morning for big name guests, great music and news from a Christian perspective.
It's your show so get in touch with questions for all our top daily guests plus birthday messages, prayer requests, song dedications - or whatever! Call 08450 21 21 21, text 66777 (first word PREMIER - you will be charged your standard network rate), email email@example.com or tweet us on @premierradio anytime.
Noah Film Exclusive Interviews!
Presenter Profile: John Pantry
Special programme: Hearing from God
Prayer is both the most exhilarating and most frustrating experience in life. When God answers our prayers it's a feeling like nothing else. But it’s frustrating when we don’t hear from Him. But does it mean that God is on mute? Inspirational Breakfast producer Lisa Mainwaring brings you this documentary on praying and hearing God’s voice - an insight into how to hear, interpret and understand God’s will.
Hearing from God
Proud sponsors of the 8am-9am hour of Inspirational Breakfast.
Coming up this week
MON 21 APR: On the show today we’ll find out more about the Hillsong event this summer - a conference held each July in Sydney, London, England and Kiev. The London event has grown rapidly in the past few years and the church behind it says that it exists to "champion the cause of the local church and make [God's] name known around the earth". We’ll hear from organiser PETE WILSON. Plus we’ll take a final look at the issue of modern day slavery with BARONESS BUTLER SLOSS. Psalm 111; 1 Corinthians 15: 1 – 11
And all this week you’ll have the opportunity to play our competition Fact or Fiction to win an NIV audio Bible voiced by DAVID SUCHET. The 80-hour recording comes on six MP3 CDs. You can also win a luxury breakfast hamper.
TUE 22 APR: On the show today we’ll be hearing from singer, performer and former X Factor star RHYDIAN ROBERTS. He’ll be giving us a sneak peek at tracks from his brand new album One Day Like This and telling us how he’d love to collaborate with some of our top worship leaders. Psalm 112; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 – 19
WED 23 APR: The lead singer from Irish Christian worship band Remission Flow will be joining us. DARREN MULLIGAN will be talking to us about his second album Rhythms Of Grace. The band, which has been described as Kings of Leon meets Snow Patrol, has catchy pop hooks mixed with soaring guitars and passionate vocals, with lyrics that speak of the depths of God’s love and the rhythms of His grace. Psalm 113; 1 Corinthians 15: 20 – 28
THU 24 APR: It’s Finance Thursday, where we’ll be chatting to JOHN MORRIS from independent financial advisers The Harvest Partnership, about being good stewards of our finances. Earlier this month we learnt that house prices are on the rise. The news has once again prompted concern about a housing bubble, particularly in London. We’ll be looking at how to get onto the property ladder, implications of a interest rate rise, if overpaying your mortgage is the way to go and how to make the most of our property to get more bang for our buck when we sell it on. Psalm 114; 1 Corinthians 15: 29 – 34
FRI 25 APR: Pope John Paul II and Pope John XXIII will be declared saints this weekend, in the Catholic Church's first ever double canonisation. We’ll be chatting to former BBC Religious Affairs Correspondent TED HARRISON, the author a new book called Tales of Three Popes. Psalm 115; 1 Corinthians 15: 35 – 50
Click here to watch interviews with big names - like Hollywood legend Martin Sheen & The X Factor star Jahmene - who've dropped by the studio.
Check out our star-studded guest gallery to see who's been dropping by the breakfast studio...
Listen On Demand
- From hard rock music tours to worship events - 23 Apr 2014Darren Mulligan, lead singer of Christian worship band Remission Flow, joined the team to talk about their new album 'Rhythms of Grace'. He shared his life experiences, coming to the faith three weeks before his wedding and now striving to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through heart felt worship music.
- The charming sounds of Rhydian Roberts - 22 Apr 2014Former X factor contestant Rhydian Roberts spoke candidly with John and Esther about the music industry, putting the 'Rhydian stamp' on Christian songs, talent contests and his open profession of his faith.
- Upcoming multi-denominational Hillsong Conference - 21 Apr 2014Pete Wilson joined John to speak about the upcoming Hillsong Conference, open to various Christian denominations. Hillsong Conference is about you and your church; it’s about seeing nations changed through the power of the local church. It’s about personal devotion and hearing from God, it’s about administering justice and loving others. It’s about stepping back, being refreshed and inspired, and it’s about doing it together.
- Does grace give us a licence to sin? - 17 Apr 2014Many professing Christians today utterly ignore the biblical truth about grace. Instead, they live their life as if grace were a supernatural "Get Out of Jail Free" card - divorced from any moral demands. We caught up with friend of the show, DAVID STEELE from Ellel Ministries, who tackled some of the more difficult questions about grace.
- "The audience are part of the story" - 16 Apr 2014Passion Play actors James Burke Dunsmore and Kathy Longbottom joined the team to talk about their upcoming performances centred around the tension and drama of Christ's trial, the agony and torment of his crucifixion and the joy of his resurrection.